Marty Burnstein is one of the premier construction law attorneys in Michigan.
His knowledge of the intricacies of the highly complex field is deep, broad, and his passion in fighting for his clients is legendary.
A sole proprietor since 1995, Marty keeps abreast of the changes in the law. Everyone – from his clients to opposing attorneys to presiding judges – have high regard for his thorough and thoughtful presentations.
When you have Marty on your side of the table, it doesn’t matter who is on the other side.
- Juris Doctorate – Detroit College of Law, 1971 B.A. – Wayne State University, 1968 Graduate and Award Winner – Dale Carnegie Leadership Course, 1992
- State Bar of Michigan (Construction Law Section)
- Member-Oakland County Business Court Advisory Committee
- Oakland County Bar Association (Case Evaluation & Chair and Vice Chair ADR Committees)
- Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Construction Association of Michigan (CAM) Instructor for over 30 years and current member of the Education Committee
- Contractors Financial Management Association (CFMA) now Detroit Area Contractors Association (DACA)
- American Arbitration Association
- Building Industry Association of Southeastern Michigan (BIA) – 1980-2005
- Associated General Contractors (AGC), Legal Advisory Committee – 1980-2005
“Recently he went to court against a general contractor and a bonding company. He knew his facts, knew how to prosecute and knew how to read the judge.”
President, Wyandotte Electric